Saturday, February 24, 2007

Back to blogging,happy chinese new year

I always dislike the cny holidays.This is one of the most boring period of the year .I would have go to my grandparents house.There is no astro!,no internet!.How boring!!!!!!!!!!.i would just waste my time watching tv and just sleep.

First day of cny,
9am-wake up
10am-get ang pau frm parents and grand parents
11-12pm-TV
Eat Lunch
1-9pm-TV again
10pm onwards- sleep


Second n third day of cny,
9am-wake up
10am-TV
11-12pm-TV again
Eat Lunch
1-9pm-TV again
10pm onwards- sleep

I am sure u would agree with me that if u were in my shoes u will find cny very boring!

1 comment:

A Believer said...

ur life is indeed boring.... just like u and the way you blog... so boring and so typical of u haha.. hope ur next cny will "not be so boring" as this year swt swt swt... -.-'' -.-'' -.-''