Friday, April 6, 2007

The Much Needed Break

Wow! It has been almost 2months since I had a break from college life.Life not very easy in college .I have lots of assignment, test after test ,club activities,and etc.This sort of lifestyle had been going on for weeks. I am very tired and looking forward to rest during this break.This gives me a chance to escape the long and boring lectures and have some time for myself.Ha.... what a relief!

Currently, I have a few things to do during the holidays.My 'considerate' biology lecturer asked me to do a power point presentation on the lungs disease. The problem is my group members are staying in different areas. One of them in Sarawak, the other one is in KL,and one more in kepong. This is a problem because its hard to meet up to discuss on the assignment.

Then,I have to go for a hospital attachment at a private hospital in KL.I really think it would be a good exposure to all students about the medical field.The only thing I am not looking foward to do is writting a report about the hospital attachment.I hate reports!

No comments: