Monday, July 2, 2007

Back At Last

I am so tired.Three days of walking around Singapore was quite fun but tiring.Mmmmm...home at last!

Day 1
Such a busy day.My mum screaming at the top of her voice asking me to pack my clothing in my bag.Haa... I gotta carry lots of stuff!''What a pleasant holiday''.We took a night train to Singapore.The train would leave KL Sentral at 10 pm but we arrive much earlier.I waited for 2 hours before I could board the train .The worse part was KL sentral air condition was not functioning.Arr.... what a bad start for the holiday.Not to mention it was very noisy on the train and I am suppose to get some sleep.Anyway I manage to get some sleep after a while.

Day 2
I was awaken by the loud announcement on the train . Then I realize that the train was arriving at Singapore.When I arrive at the train station at Singapore I had so search high and low for the MRT station. We were quite lost but somehow manage to find our way there.Next stop...Chinatown.Since there was a promotion on certain tourist attraction I decided we should not miss the chance to visit them.Feeling tired and sleepy(only 3 hours of sleep on train) we went back to the hotel.

Day 3
Got to wake up early!Lots of things to do.First visit my uncle, then bird park ,then river cruise ..That means more walking. What to do! We spend most of our time using the MRT to travel around Singapore.Thats another day gone going visiting.

Day 4
Yipeee! Going home today! We went to the mall to do some last minute shopping then we were on our way back home by train.So much to do and visit but so little time.

No comments: