Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Exams! Exams ! Exams

If I ever have 3 wishes , one of them would sure be about have an exam free world.Life seem to go in circles. First you have to study then you will have your semester test and finaly your end of the year exams. The whole cycle does not end there but it start all over again the next year.

Anyway just to inform you that I would not be posting very frequently from now till late november or early december . I need to prepare for the final As examinations and the muet test. However keep voting for the gathering of your choice.I will constantly check on the polls and will announce the type of gathering that got the most votes by november then we shall decide the date when the time comes.As for now, I gotta study hard , A-levels not very easy and i have to practice on writting essays for Muet. I am no a good writer you know.So do pray for my results and good luck to all who are sitting for exams soon.

Thats all for now = )

No comments: