Friday, January 18, 2008

The Moment of Truth

Result will be out on Monday ! Arrrrr............................
Not just the as exam results , the muet results might be out on the same day...

Come to think about it there is nothing much I can do to change or reverse what ever actions that have happen. So now I am trying to keep myself calm ,and believe that all my wishes come true. I am sure all of you who are the the same position will do the same.The pressure builds as the time passes , just thinking about the lecturer reading out the results scare me.I really need all A s ! I don want all the time and effort spend on the exams to be wasted. Haiz.....maybe I just have very high expectations for myself but what can I do! The current world we live in as forever competing against each other.The demands from parents, family ,University and most of all myself are just to burdensome !The only thing that I can do now is just to pray hard for good results.I also hope that all of you will obtain the results needed for your future. Do pray for me and I will also pray for you.

Good Luck Friends!!!!

No comments: