Sunday, March 4, 2007

Driving Again

It was a long two weeks since I last drive. So busy with the cny stuff and exams.Today I decided to practise my driving again .As usual , I will always start by driving around my housing area before I drive on the main road again since I have not drive for two weeks.The funny thing that happen today was there were a few primary school children were staring at me while I was driving,one of them actualy took a binocular to see me driving from their houses. They must have thought I was a 13 year old kid that stole my fathers driving keys and drove his car.This is because I have a young and good looking face. Don't you agree?Hahaha!Just kidding la!The fact my whole family members look younger then their real age , so this feature runs in the family.

No comments: