Saturday, May 12, 2007

Bye bye Shu Ning!

Sob sob................Farewell good old friend!
I would like to congratulate her for being selected for the JPA scholarship for veterinary medicine.It was nice knowing you for almost 6 year. All of the fights and happy times I shall always remember. Although its kind of sad for her to leave college to join the JPA program but I think we all should be happy for her. Thanks for all the help over the years.So I think must call her Dr. Teoh Shu Ning already.*next time my terapin sick I will bring to your clinic. OK? . Hahahahah! We will sure miss u!
Good Luck !!!!

Don't forget us !

Keep In Touch!

Remember to belanja makan at a big chinese restaurant(maybe Tai Thong) ten course dinner OK?
Pls include shark fin soup , lobster,and abalone in the dishes.
Thanks !

No comments: