Tuesday, May 22, 2007

New Stuff On My Blog

Well, after all the complaints I have recently added a few new features to my blog .

RELAX N ENJOY
Hee Ian had taught me how to put music in my blog.The songs that are played will be change every week.Readers would have a variety of songs to hear to each time they visit my blog. Hope you enjoy listening!
By the way, THANKS IAN !

USEFUL LINKS
Mmmmm.... I have listed a few website that you should visit. Some of them are quite useful.Try La!!!

ONLINE DATA STORAGE
This site provide users with 5Gb of memory.Best of all its totaly free. It comes handy when you forgot to bring your thumbdrive and you need to save something .

QUICK A-LEVEL REVISION
Wow...notes for free? Yup its free.You can get exam tips and revision notes there.Don't need to waste time to find notes

KARATE
Curious about this martial art ? Wanna know more about it ? If you are interested you can go to the website and learn more.

BORED ?
To much time and nothing to do ? Then you should visit this site. The website offers many fun and entertaining links to kill boredom.

Many more to come...........




No comments: